Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for enabling high quality business solutions in an Agile context that deliver valued business outcomes and informed decisions for the key stakeholders. The Senior Business Analyst will work as part of the delivery team to facilitate clear and open communication between business stakeholders, developers, and the product owner.
Your day at NTT
- Engaging with end users and subject matter experts to identify, develop, document, validate and endorse the requirements of their unit, demonstrating behaviors that emphasises collaboration and delivery.
- Consult with the business and product owners to prioritise and shape the product backlog, using Agile practices for prioritisation around business value.
- Be responsible for providing multi-disciplinary teams with user stories and coaching to define the business-driven acceptance criteria and test cases. Proactively support the uplift of Agile practices and foster a culture of continual service improvement.
- Consult with and advise product managers when defining product release content and timeline, applying product development principles, innovative thinking and a focus around the customer or user experience.
- Assist with the elaboration of the user stories and requirements, supporting team members with their work where required.
- Participate in and facilitate relevant Agile ceremonies and rituals: Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand-up, Iteration / Release Planning, Showcases / Sprint Review, Retrospective.
- Participate in the creation of prototypes, documentation, and communications.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Hands on Agile experience delivering software projects ideally on Microsoft product stack.
- Experience of working for a large consulting company.
- Demonstrable client facing experience with end-to-end Agile delivery, interacting with business users, product owners, architects, etc. to elicit requirements.
- Ability to manage medium to large scale projects independently.
- Lead and mentor junior staff members.