Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Great things change things. That’s why more than ever, we now believe that the future is created when we come together. We have a clear sense of purpose which is to enable the connected future. We are the face behind many sustainable solutions, everyday we are finding ways to challenge the limits of technology. By finding a purposeful use of technology, we’ve empowered so many lives through the Heads Hearts and Hands program that has enabled to gain greater access to classrooms, hospitals and many more. Join a team of curious minds and shape your career the way you want it to be.
We want you to join a team of empowered individuals who make quick and informed decisions by taking bold steps into the future. You will work in an open environment that executes with passion for achieving great results with unmatched learning and growth opportunities. We always put people first when interacting with each other or our customers. Our team holds a high level of integrity (even when no one is watching) and that is why our team is a leading global technology service provider in the world.
Excited to join a world-class purpose led organisation? Read on or visit our Careers website to find other exciting opportunities.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Senior Azure IDAM Consultant to help us deliver some unique projects focusing on Azure B2C integrations as part of our New South Wales Digital Solutions team and assist our customers on digital transformation projects using serverless technologies.
Your day at NTT
- Develop detailed integration designs
- Develop and support integration services using client's integration platform based on Azure Integration Services
- Develop as-built and support documentation for integration services
- Collaborate with Integration Principal on integration design
- Liaise with external vendors
- Coordinate workshops and meetings and with stakeholders as required.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in the following areas including Azure AD B2C (with extensive experience in writing custom policies, federated identities, SAML, OIDC etc)Microsoft Graph Azure AD B2B Azure RBAC Azure AD Connect Seamless SSO Azure Key Vault AAD PIM Session Management SIEM Logging & Monitoring Pass-through authentication Identity protection and conditional access
- Excellent knowledge of Azure DevOps Services including Azure Repository and Azure Pipelines for CI/CD
- Experience with different integration platforms and technologies
- A good understanding of different integration patterns such as messaging, pub/sub, ETL and APIs, and how to implement them using Azure Integration Services
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and document writing skills