Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an Integration Analyst to join us on an initial 12 months contract, augmenting a Meat industry client’s project on-site in Brisbane QLD .
Your day at NTT
- Architect, Design and implement the integration of new business applications
- Build integration support capability within the IT Applications team
- Support of all business applications and systems, their interfaces, maintenance and upgrades.
- Support the integration of existing business applications
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience with data driven applications using popular database tools (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, AWS RedShift)
- Knowledge of business applications such as CRM, Supply Chain, Financial and HR
- Strong knowledge of web services, data interchange, and underpinning integration tools
- Experience in development and implementation of IT policies and procedures
Knowledge of an enterprise integration platform, enterprise service bus and data services such as WSO2 is strongly preferred