Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Business Analyst to join us on an initial 6 month contract, augmenting a financial client’s project in Sydney City.
Your day at NTT
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Process Mapping skills
- Ability to draft Business Requirements Documents, Functional, Non-Functional and Technical Specifications
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Must have worked on a Sharepoint on-prem to sharepoint online. High level understanding of Document Management in Sharepoint online
- Reaching out to different business units to move everything to Sharepoint
- Frequent workshops session on how to migrate across.
- Business focused Business Analyst and have the ability quickly build relationships