Power BI Developer
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are seeking Power BI Developer to join an innovative digital/data function working on a cloud platform.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Minimum years of experience using Microsoft BI Stack: SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS
- Excellent SQL skills including creating stored procedures, views, and indexes as well as performance tuning queries
- Experience in designing and building solutions in the database layer e.g MS SQL Server
- Experience in SQL Server replication
- Solid experience in Master Data Services (MS MDS) and Change Data Capture (SQL Server)
- Experience managing releases using Azure DevOps pipelines
- Experience in analyzing large data sets in a corporate environment
- Extensive experience in preparing documentations such as requirement specifications, data dictionaries etc.
- Strong knowledge in ETL development for data warehouse data load and transformations. Including data load experience for dimensions and fact tables
- Strong experience in datawarehouse data and dimensional modelling with dimensions and fact tables
- Experienced in the creation of ETL processes and scripts using SSIS and SQL.
- Performance tuning and modelling the data to produce resource efficient and fast running processes.
- Experience in unit testing their work and achieving this primarily with automation.
- Solid experience with Azure cloud technologies such as Azure Active Directory, Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services
- Experience with Power BI architecture, design and implementation for large organisations
- Experience in Power BI data modelling, dashboard development and visualization.
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (such as Tableau and PowerBI)
- Prior experience in working with government organisations of a similar size, scale and scope