Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking 2 x Junior Client Project Managers to join our highly successful Project Services Team in Brisbane.
These are unique part-time roles that offer significant career development, you will get the opportunity to work alongside our highly experienced Project Managers, working across multiple small projects. A chance to grow your career within NTT.
Your day at NTT
- Interaction with sales, systems engineering, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams.
- Projects are typically focused on the delivery of new or enhanced products to improvement of customer satisfaction through the use of technology.
- Oversees schedules and budgets to ensure goal attainment
- Reporting to Stakeholders
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience with Projects/Project Management, you will have worked across small projects in the past and understand project lifecycle
- Fully qualified, career level, career journey-orientated
- Networks with senior internal and external people in own area of expertise
- Experience in a similar organisation
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 16 – 20 hours per week