Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Solution Architect to join us on an initial 3 month rolling contract, augmenting our Digital client’s project on-site in Melbourne.
Your day at NTT
- Collaborate with the Consolidation Project team and System Integrator to develop and agree on a solution and direction towards consolidation
- Advise on policies to meet secure integrations across 365, Slack and AD
- Act as the primary point of contact on all matters relating to technical architecture of this program
- Participate and assist with business requirements gathering and analysis
- Working closely with Security team to understand technology risk, business risks and appropriate controls & to identity and address risks and controls across user identity, user device and content (PII)
- Demonstrate technical leadership, coach, and provide feedback on overall 365 and Active Directory Architecture
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience providing various technical solutions to enterprise customers
- Strong Communication & Stakeholder Skills
- Previous experience working on Security solutions
- SME background across M365 & Active Directory
- Previous delivery of similar designs and architecture