Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Wintel Engineer to join us on an initial 6 month contract, augmenting a Finance & Insurance client’s project on-site in Melbourne.
Your day at NTT
- Serves as the point of escalation (notification) for major incidents
- Be accountable for the successful resolution of critical, high, medium and low problems
- Technical governance across service management processes including, incident, problem, change, configuration, capacity, continuity (DR), availability, asset, monitoring and alerting
- Provides support to the Architecture and Service Planning community and maintains a high level of understanding of the underlying technologies on which the Services are developed.
- Asset lifecycle planning to ensure that the asset fits with the Groups standards and strategic direction
- Collaborate with Architects and Design Leads to ensure that projects are scoped in accordance with asset roadmaps and strategies
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience across Azure AD, Active Directory, DNS, LDAP, Group Policy, PowerShell
- Extensive understanding of Azure AD and Enterprise Mobility & Security feature sets
- Microsoft MIM/FIM, Lotus Notes, Exchange, O365, identity management
- Linux/Unix, Quest Authentication Services (QAS/VAS) – one identity, change auditor
- Cloud (Azure and AWS) for team landing zone