Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a NetIQ IDAM Engineer to join us on an initial 6 contract, augmenting our Digital client’s project on-site in Melbourne.
Your day at NTT
- Administration of Red hat LINUX, bash scripting.
- Manage NETIQ IDM process flow, develop policies for IDM to propagate user details in ldap to different systems.
- Manage access to Cloud SAAS SAML and SSO, NAM for applications Service Now, Azure and Salesforce
- Manage apps for connection with Microsoft Azure cloud and Office 365
- On-boarding to PAM skills, AIM implementation and configuration. Installation, Configuration and upgrade of all PAM components.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience configuring CyberArk components
- Strong IDAM background and understanding
- Previous experience with Azure AD PIM automation
- Coding experience in NetIQ
- Installation & Configuration of IAM/PAM