Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Project Manager to join us on an initial 3 month rolling contract, augmenting our Digital client’s project on-site in Perth.
Your day at NTT
- Accountable for the successful execution of the project within project constraints and in compliance with the Project Management methodology.
- Management of financials and reporting, including the tracking of estimates, actuals and forecasts.
- Managing teams of resources from different D&T practices to enable success project outcomes. Forecasting, resourcing, scheduling, prioritising and coordinating project activities.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining of Project Management artefacts as directed by the methodology.
- Management of risks and issues including identifying, registering, and driving treatment activities that will mitigate project risks and resolve issues.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience with ITSM integration projects
- PRINCE2 (or similar) Project Management qualification
- Experience working in a team orientated, collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to articulate the business context of projects
- Highly developed time management and organisational skills with ability to meet deadlines