Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a presales focussed security architect to join our VIC security practice. Key to your success in this role is an ability to work successfully with our clients, sales team, technology partners and the broader business. Based in the CBD, you will be required to provide high level architecture and solutioning expertise to support the presales and sales processes.
Your day at NTT
- Working with our clients to understand business requirements.
- Supporting the sales, bid and account management process.
- Defining and designing scopes of works.
- Providing high level security architecture to support responses to RFI's and RFP's.
- Regular engagements with customers and vendors.
- Presentations both internally and externally of business cases and solutions.
- Conducting workshops and meetings to discuss and lead RFP's.
- Compare and contrast solutions, options and costings across multiple technology partners.
- Be the main point of contact for security related matters within the professional services division.
- Assist with business development in a customer facing, C-Level environment.
This position will require you to have a deep technical knowledge across:
- Network segmentation, end point security and security controls
- Data protection and identity and access management
- Secure enterprise mobility
- Incident and event management
- Threat, risk, vulnerability and penetration testing
Typical vendor products that you will be across include
- Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Palo Alto
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- CCSP, CISSP, CISM, SABSA, CEH or similar industry certifications are desirable
- Demonstrable background working in a presales and technical architecture (cyber security focused) environment.
- Broad exposure to multiple security technologies
- Deep knowledge across application, cloud and data security. Understanding of controls such as endpoint, perimeter, DLP, etc
- Capable of communicating technically and at C-Level.
- Ability to build and maintain long lasting business relationships.
- Experience in a managed services organisation would be of benefit, but is not essential.