Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a mid level network engineer to join our managed services team on a permanent role.
The IT Network Engineer would be responsible for proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and restoring service to clients by managing incidents to resolution. Their primary objective is to ensure zero missed service level agreement conditions. The IT Network Engineer focuses on third line support for medium to high complexity incidents and maintains the environment and monitoring systems.
Your day at NTT
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational and that software is installed and configured according to client requirements
- Provide Networking support to clients which includes provisioning, asset management, monitoring, implementation, troubleshooting and support Networking operations and related infrastructure
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail
- Take full ownership for managing the incident to resolution within the service level conditions
- Resolve level 2 server and network technical issues
- Conduct server rack mounting and cable patching / management
- Provide telephonic support to clients when required and update the relevant systems as per NTT procedures
- Perform the necessary hand over procedures in cases where shift work is required
- Produce breach and other reports to identify failures and short-comings
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in configuration and administration and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: routers, switches, wireless access points, controllers, WAN optimizers and monitoring applications
- Strong knowledge and experience in network monitoring, management and administration
- Experience in Cisco Meraki/Cisco Wireless, SD-WAN, IPAM
- CCNA certified or higher