Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Senior Cloud Solutions Architect to join our NSW practice to focus on consulting with the client’s and work with internal teams to create cloud strategies, transformational designs and the architectural vision for more complex solutions that address the clients’ needs.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Contributes to the development of complex solution architectures in specific business, infrastructure or functional areas.
- Identifies and evaluates alternative architectures and the trade-offs in cost, performance and scalability.
- Produces specifications of cloud-based or on-premises components, tiers and interfaces, for translation into detailed designs using selected services and products.
- Supports a change programme or project through the preparation of technical plans and application of design principles that comply with enterprise and solution architecture standards.
- Accountable for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Monitors the external environment to gather intelligence on emerging technologies.
- Creates reports and technology roadmaps and shares knowledge and insights with others.
- Designs components using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns and methodology.
- Creates multiple design views to address the concerns of the different stakeholders of the architecture and to handle both functional and non-functional requirements, including proof of concept (POC).
- Reviews, verifies and improves own designs against specifications.
- Makes recommendations for the development of new go to market services and contributes knowledge on relevant verticals.
- Operate across both the technical levels within the enterprise architecture and the value chain in order to develop holistic and integrated solutions.
- Coach and mentor more junior Solution Architects.
This position will require you to have a deep technical knowledge across:
- Public, private and hybrid cloud solutions
- Deep and broad knowledge across backup, storage, disaster recovery and virtualisation solutions
- Automation / Orchestration
Technologies may include:
- Azure, AWS and Google Cloud
- EMC storage products - VMAX, VNX, DataDomain, VPLEX
- EMC backup and disaster recovers
- NetApp storage
- FCP, FCoE,iSCSI, NFS
- VMWare ESX
- HP, DELL, IBM, Cisco Servers
- VCE / vBLock
- Cloud Based ERP solutions leveraging SAP HANA
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Extensive knowledge of multi-vendor service integrations and cross-functional software, OS’s and infrastructure designs
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Specialist knowledge on how specific infrastructures and application software are deployed in line with relevant methodologies and frameworks
- Ability to develop and leverage their specialist knowledge of reference architectures
- Ability to maintain knowledge of trends and development in technology domains
Academic qualifications and certifications:
- Qualification in Information Technology or Information Systems
- Certification and working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, SOA, ITIL, COBIT, etc.)
- SAFe Scaled Agile certification advantageous
- Extensive professional technical, IT or Operations experience within a large scale (preferably multi- national) technology services environment on the following areas: Software Development, Application Support and Infrastructure Support
- Project or Program Management experience would be preferred but not essential
- Proven client engagement and consulting experience coupled with solid experience in client needs assessment and change management
- Solid experience in integrating the solution for the particular project with the business domain, enterprise concerns, industry standards, established patterns and best practices
- Experience working in an agile development environment
Southern Region Lead – Augmentation & Staffing
Australia | Workforce Solutions
M: +61 0423 400 106
Your day at NTT
- Insert a bulleted list of four-to-six key responsibilities
- use action words and phrases to help the candidates see themselves in the position (no “tion” or “ing”)
- What will the candidate be doing daily, weekly, monthly?
- What is different about this role with NTT vs. competitors
- What are the key highlights of the role?
- How will this role assist in achieving overall company strategy?
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Insert a max of 5 bullet points that cover the mandatory skills for the job only
- Avoid stating minimum years of experience
- Do not list discriminating terms
- Try to stick to 5 dot points only
Additional requirements can be listed here in sentence form.