Senior Tableau Developer/Business Analyst
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking for a Senior Tableau Developer/Business Analyst initial 3 months contract in Melb CBD. To be successful in this role you must have strong SQL experience, strong documentation experience as a business analyst with excellent communication skills and the ability to produce high quality written documentation to articulate information clearly.
Day at NTT
- Designing and developing new dashboards, features, and functionality to ensure the platform continues to meet user expectations and needs (including designing, coding, testing, and documentation)
- Engage with stakeholders to identify and gather business requirements; development of business requirement documents and analysing and defining data controls
- Understand, explore and document data controls, data sourcing and explore critical gaps analysis including understanding/defining data flows and sources.
- Work with Solutions Delivery to implement changes to the platform – brainstorming potential solutions to issues that arise
- Creating test cases and providing feedback on test plans to ensure testing will be robust enough to identify any defects prior to release (applies for both client installations and new product releases)
- Work with system specialists and SME's deep diving into data controls, quality, data completeness and data availability
- Day to day maintenance of Edge platform (e.g acquisition and installation, bug/issue investigation and fixes, software updates, new releases, preparing the platform for demos, etc.)
- Development and ongoing management of user guides to help users navigate all of the platform’s features and functionality
- Ownership of end to end product delivery, includes gap analysis and defect management
- Peer review of work generated by other members of the Insights & Analytics team
- Act as the internal go-to person for deep technical expertise
- Working with other teams internally to automate ongoing analytics
- Working with other teams internally to create packaged analytics/data solutions for selling to clients
- Identifying new data sources and working with external parties and internal stakeholders to bring those data sources into the business
- Work in an agile team to scope and build various product enhancements
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Strong experience gathering documenting, analysing data requirements and producing technical specifications
- Significant experience working with Tableau Desktop & Tableau Server – developing and maintaining large numbers of dashboards
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience testing and validating data as well as gathering and documenting requirements
- Experience working on the development of other marketing analytics platforms/tools would be very highly regarded
- Experience improving dashboard design to optimise user experience would also be highly regarded
- Practical knowledge of data in various forms (data warehouses/SQL, unstructured data environments).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Skilled at building strong working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Excel, Access, and PowerPoint