2x Full Stack Developer - PERL
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are seeking 2x Full stack Developers - (Perl) 8 months contract Sydney to assist our Energy client with their Ongoing Projects. To be successful in this role you must have STRONG Perl experience.
Working at NTT
- Attending scheduled project status meetings incl. daily stand-ups and provide updates on the progress and any associated risks/issues/decisions relating to the scope of services and deliverables outlined in this Project Brief.
- Providing early notification and resolution path of any impediment to completing the deliverables for which he/she is responsible.
- Following relevant processes and procedures to be used in the development of the deliverables.
- Attending Team or Working Group meetings where appropriate.
- Present proposed documents to relevant groups for review and signoff.
- Work under the direction of the Automate Project Manager and the DMS Manager, and under the technical guidance of the OT systems specialist and Solutions architect.
- Collaboration with developers for Integration Layer and Organisational Data Store changes to ensure successful end-to-end integration of changes to various systems required to deliver certain enhancements.
- Delivery of high quality unit- and integration-tested, well documented code to test analysts and user acceptance testers to minimise the effort for defect fixes or rework as code is migrated through the non-production into production environments.
- Delivery of technical documentation outlining the changes to each system and handover to BAU Support Teams.
- Meet deadlines as agreed with the Automate Project Manager.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Proven experience working as a Full Stack Developer with Perl
- Familiarity with .NET framework, Classic ASP /ASP.NET is desirable
- Familiarity in using frameworks like Perl Mojo is desirable.
- Good fundamental understanding and experience of Design Patterns, OOP; Webservices, SOAP, REST; Linux operating systems.
- Experienced in building enterprise grade applications with focus on user experience, scalability, performance, resilience, and disaster recovery.
- Time management skills with excellent planning and organisational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both the business and technical teams to ensure delivered solution meets business requirements.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Lifecycle procedures and processes especially Agile methodologies.
- Experienced in Source control using GIT.
- Good understanding of relational database management systems (RDBMS).
- Experienced in developing unit test scripts.
- Ability to write clear, concise and accurate technical documentation and maintenance & support procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.