Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Desktop Support Engineer to join us on an initial 12 month contract, supporting our Head office in the CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Respond to customer incidents and service requests and manage through to a successful resolution
- Deliver hard and soft break fix services for laptops and desktops across the site
- Provide standard and approved hardware and software support and maintenance on desktop devices
- Support, manage and maintain the configuration and installation of desktops, including patch updates and hardware replacements
- Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance with security requirements.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience of working onsite providing Desktop Support
- You will be a confident communicator able to engage with all levels of staff
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change
- Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Desktop Software and Operating Systems
- An understanding of network protocols, server hardware and configurations or other IT qualifications