Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Project Coordinator to join us on an initial 8 month contract, augmenting a Banking client’s project on-site in Sydney.
Your day at NTT
- Engaging device owners, validating data sources and updating a target of 200 CMDB records
- Target 30 Change records submitted using agreed templates.
- Working with business owners complete a target of 10 Run sheets outlining cut over activities.
- Working with the business and technical team record devices which require reconfiguration from single cord to dual cord devices.
- Set up meeting with the business to walk through activities for each Run Sheet completed.
- Coordination of devices cable tracing activities.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Mid-level project Coordinator with experience supporting Infrastructure projects
- Detailed understanding of project delivery phases, milestones and methodology
- Experience on tools and templates for project planning, tracking, reporting, budgeting, quality management and communication
- Have worked on cut over activities