Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Project Manager to join us on an initial 12 months contract, augmenting our Financial Services Client's project on-site in Sydney.
Working across a large Network Perimeter transitioning project.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience as a Project Manager with Financial Services experience
- Experience working on networking programs, preferably a Network Perimeter program or Network Security
- Understanding of the at legal regulatory compliance and commercials of a supplier transition program
- Requirement gathering experience on Network Service transition project is an extreme plus
- Technical Operations experience on a Network Service program if for this stream
- Transitioning to new service provider if they are working on this stream