Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to join our highly successful Security PS Team. Joining us on an initiall 6 months contract, you’ll be based out of our state of the art Brisbane office.
Your day at NTT
- Technical delivery role in the design and implementation of security solutions
- Reviews of client’s existing security controls and configuration, making recommendations and remediating
- Peer reviews of documentation and providing technical input for presales proposals
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Design, Implementation and Support of:
- Firewall/IPS solutions
- Application Delivery Controller solutions
- Content Filtering (email/web) solutions
- Vulnerability Assessment solutions
- Endpoint Security solutions
- Technical documentation writing
- Participate in technical deployments within client environments
- Participate in technical workshops with clients
- Experience in similar Professional Services or Operational role
- Palo Alto Networks - (incl content filtering, email security & IPS Intrusion Prevention System)
- Web/Email Security/Proxy – eg F5 Networks, ForcePoint or Symantec/ProofPoint
- Cisco, Juniper, NextGen Firewall and IPS Intrusion Prevention System for both
- F5 (LTM, ASM, APM)