Senior Software Engineer - Azure
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Azure 3 Months Sydney CBD to build a modern web/mobile application that integrates with a CRM and portfolio management system via an API oriented architecture based on Azure tech stack. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior software engineer who wants to engage from the high-level scoping to the detailed implementation of a new system (and new architecture). You will also gain exposure to government financial services and will be working in an agile, engineer friendly team environment. You will engage in design, implement and test of new software initiatives. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will also be required to mentor junior engineering staffs and help our support engineers in a BAU support role
Working at NTT
- Engage with business teams to help the business team with IT/Software solutions
- Support the BAU team to Investigate, diagnose reported potential production issues, and liaise with other members of the team or service vendors to provide solutions to these issues.
- Write clean, testable code using Microsoft tech stack (C#, MS SQL Server, Azure)
- Develop technical specifications and solution documents
- Test and debug applications
- Review and refactor existing code base
- Create and managing CICD pipelines
- Participating in Agile development process
- Create detailed test cases and support the testing team in execution of test cases
- Automate software development/test/deploy process whenever possible
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Proven experience as a Senior software engineer across large complex projects
- Proven Experience with Microsoft Azure platform – especially AS, Storage, API Management etc. (Highly important )
- Experience with API design and development
- Experience with MVC, WebApi, C#,. Net, Angular
- Solid understanding of SQL and MSSQL server/service
- Understanding of various network protocols (e.g. https, sftp etc.)
- System integration
- Excellent communication skills with a can do attitude
- DevOps experience
- Powershell Script with Azure
- Support experience