Infrastructure Delivery Consultant - Cloud Migration
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking for a experienced Infrastructure Delivery Consultant 6 months contract Melb CBD with Cloud ,security, Migration background to assist our banking client with their ongoing projects. The Ideal candidate will lead infrastructure and cloud compliancy delivery, and collaborate with domain architects and applications engineers to produce the mandatory outcome to meet the compliance control requirements.
Working at NTT
- Support asset teams with the compliancy process in the SCRR application infrastructure migration to cloud.
- Coordinate compliancy submission and review process with relevant teams and seek approval from multiple parties.
- Facilitate architectural discussions on hosting solution and security design with the relevant domain architects.
- Support asset teams in translating CAST infrastructure requirements and assist in producing artefacts where necessary
- Manage delivery timeline to meet application go- live- schedule
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Proven track record in Technical Delivery roles of delivering infrastructure in a challenging environment with multiple suppliers involved in the solution delivery.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud , Migration , security highly desirable
- Strong problem solving skills where multiple parties need to be bought together to reach an agreed outcome.
- A continuous improvement mindset that enables delivery to be seen as enable to their organisation.
- Leadership and communication skills, strong negottion skills.
- Consulting experience highly desirable
- Previous Banking skills highly desirable