Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking M365/SharePoint Developer to join our growing team and drive excellent customer outcomes.
If you enjoy getting hands-on and being part of a dynamic growing team, this job is for you.
Your day at NTT
- Working withing an Agile development environment as a key member of the core team.
- Provide technical and thought leadership and mentoring on SharePoint and wider M365 platforms.
- Architecting and Developing solutions that provide the required business benefit, with appropriate concern for ongoing operation, maintainability, scalability, performance, and consistency of design.
- Analysing systems and applications; provide well informed recommendations for enhancement and development, including Performance monitoring, product evaluation and deep technical problem solving with an ability to consider and recommend technical alternatives.
- Performing code and design reviews of software developed by others in accordance with company standards; ensuring consistent high-quality solutions are developed.
- Effectively utilising ceremonies i.e. stand ups to provide timely status updates; ensuring management and all relevant stakeholders are kept appropriately informed.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science / IT / Engineering, or relevant industry experience.
- Experience as a software developer with experience using Microsoft development tools and experience in modern API and web application design patterns.
- Experience in Architecting, Designing, and Implementing solutions for SharePoint and M365 in general
- Demonstrated expertise in the implementation of solution in the following key technologies:
- SharePoint 2019/Online
- MS GraphAPI
- SharePoint Framework (SPfx)
- MS Teams
- Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agent)