Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an RPA Lead (Automation Consultant / Robotic Process Automation Specialist) to join our cutting edge Digital Team in Brisbane.
NTT’s mission is to collaborate with clients to create technology solutions that give them a distinct advantage in today’s rapidly changing world and allow them to succeed. We are seeking a highly experienced Automation Consultant to play a leading role in driving the continued growth of our automation practice and deliver great outcomes for our customers.
Your day at NTT
- Being a RPA specialist advocate; Supporting presales and solution activities through direct interactions with clients.
- Design, build, and deploy automation solutions;
- Lead and develop technical consultants/developers
- Establish technical governance structure within the practice
- Act as a design authority on technical issues within the practice
- Work across multiple projects to ensure best practice, quality, and consistency
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Certification in RPA platform(s) with a preference for certification in UIPath
- Practical experience using RPA tools.
- Experience designing, building and deploying RPA solutions
- Experience analysing, understanding and documenting business processes.
- Ability to measure and track business benefit and ROI as a result of a process automation or process change