Who we are
Workforce Solutions specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a Qlik Developer for a minimum of 3 months to augment our Healthcare client’s project, where you will be delivering training, testing & validating various new dashboards and ad hoc analysis.
- Assistance with testing and validation of the new service and dashboards/reports
- Skills transfer to internal staff to raise the general knowledge (specific resources to begin with)
- Assistance to liaise with the provider and development team who manage the dashboards
- Ad Hoc analysis of new requirements and how they might be met with this new toolset
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience working in UI, QlikView/BI, development
- Outstanding experience in visualisation: Tableau, Python, SQL
- Extensive technical background using: Data Analytics, Data Visualisation, Dashboard Design, KPI development, utilizing front end products/software packages such as Qlik Sense, Tableau, SAS Enterprise, Spotfire, and other similar BI tools to retrieve, analyze, organize, consolidate, aggregate and store large amounts of data into meaningful, appropriate, interactive graphs, charts, tables, heat and graphical maps, and other presentations inherent in a GUI environment.
- Proven ability to push reporting, scripts, database queries, working with a variety of data sources (Databases, excel, csv, big data) etc.
- Determining appropriate visualisation function(s) to use based on data and goals set for the application.
Why Workforce Solutions?
Workforce Solution Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- Income protection insurance
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.