Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking multiple Data analysts to Join on a long term contract .The ideal candidate will use their passion for big data and analytics to provide insights to the business covering a range of topics. Data Analysts deeply understand the power of data to generate quality customer insight, manage information and identify trends to accelerate sound business decisions
Your day at NTT
- Source and validate data from a variety of sources (Oracle, Teradata, Big Data platforms [Hadoop], enterprise data assets, core mainframe systems) to combine, synthesis and analyse to generate insights
- Define and conduct tests to validate that data is fit for purpose and that remediation calculations are correct and accurate
- Perform data analysis in order to support individual missions of Squads
- Generate, monitor, present and analyse relevant customer insights, costs, benefits, and risks for customers, clients and cohort products; this could include business casing, what if scenarios and opportunity sizing & assessments
- Support key data platform and/or data scheduling jobs to support insights delivery to key audiences (e.g. frontline, other tribes)
- Contribute to the prevention of re-remediation by documenting and communicating insights into what causes customer remediation’s
- Mature the Data Chapter in Responsible Banking by educating and coaching peers on data analyst techniques and principles
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with tools and techniques for analysis, data manipulation and presentation (e.g. PL/SQL, PySpark, Hive, Impala and other scripting tools)
- Big data/Hadoop and spark, hive, impala, hdfs and remediation experience is a MUST!
- Able to define, plan and execute testing of data
- Proven ability to work with large data sets (10’s of TB)
- Ability to effectively communicate and present to all stakeholders (translate technical into non-technical and vice-versa)
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset to continuously improve the level of insight surfaced
- Strong ability to perform statistical and forensic analysis
- Strong ability to translate data insights into practical business recommendations
- Banking or Finance background will be look upon favorably.