Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Network Integration Engineer to join us on an initial 3 month rolling contract, augmenting Digital client’s project on-site in Sydney.
Your day at NTT
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Conceptual to high level designs
- Taking specifications inputs and making them into the designs
- Engaging with integration partners
- Facilitation integration specifications of work
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Significant experience of deploying system tests and working in a test team
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Ability to function well and collaborate as part of a diverse team
- Creative & innovative thinking to solve with cutting edge technology
- Excellent planning and time management skills