Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
NTT is seeking an experienced Senior Data Architect to join our Data Analytics domain, delivering end-to-end data solutions. You will design, manage, deliver and implement complex data and information management platforms in areas such as business intelligence, machine learning, data mining, complex data analytics, taking a solution from strategy through implementation to managed service.
This is a permanent position based in our office in Brisbane CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Extensive industry experience across Data Strategy, Data Architecture, Data Governance, a related Data and Analytics discipline or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated application of skills across contemporary approaches, methods, architectures, practises and a desire to maintain currency in skills in a rapidly evolving market.
- Ability to liaise with people from all levels of industry. Ie From Board/C-level down.
- Articulate and able to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to business users.
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and look for opportunities for improvement/development in active engagements.
- Elicit and capture requirements through conducting stakeholder interviews, workshops and information gathering sessions.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Knowledge of Architectural frameworks.
- Relevant certifications are advantageous. Ie. TOGAF Practitioner.
- Strong data modelling skills.
- Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud architecture experience.
- Experience with Architecture and Data Modelling tools.