Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Our Digital business is experiencing tremendous growth on the back of an excellent delivery record, great sales opportunities and high calibre consultants. We are seeking an Agile Business Analyst to join our team and deliver tailored, end to end solutions for some of Australia’s largest organisations and government departments.
Your day at NTT
- Performing business analysis and high level solution design.
- Understanding business issues and data challenges of client’s organisations and industry.
- Workshop facilitation and requirements gathering.
- Professionally interacting with the customer, being aware and involved with the business decisions taken with the customer.
- Analysing complex development/delivery issues and improving or adapting methods and techniques.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Consulting experience as a Business Analyst on a range of technology-centric projects.
- Experience working with Agile project teams.
- In-depth and broad understanding of problem identification, analysis and resolution with demonstrated skill in range of analytical tools and techniques, including modelling of systems, people and processes to achieve fit-for-purpose results.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with an ability to engage and influence both business and technical people.