Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Senior Technical Consultant to join our Digital Workplace and Professional Services team. This is a permanent position and will be based out of our Sydney CBD offices.
Your day at NTT
- Deliver consulting and technical solutions to clients and take responsibility for the standards of work, project sign off and client satisfaction.
- Contribute expertise towards technical solution proposals and work with internal colleagues to define the solution roadmap and implementation plans, milestones and effort models.
- Analysis of technical requirements, specifications development, solution design and development, and in some environments may consult on testing and deployment processes.
- Act as subject matter expert for cloud and Office 365 solutions and use your deep knowledge of these technologies to propose enhancements and improvements to customer environments.
- Assist in pre-sales activities, including working with key partners to help identify solution and customer opportunities and contribute your expertise around the design and configuration requirements in relation to RFPs / RFIs and proposals.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience in consulting and solution design.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present technical concepts and solutions to a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with on-prem to cloud migrations of o365.
- Solid experience in the provision of professional services.
- Strong experience designing and implementing in the following office productivity solutions;
- Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Skype for business and other Microsoft stack apps.