In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are seeking a Security Consultant to conduct security audits and assessments and identify areas of non-compliance across AWS and Google Cloud environment
Working at NTT
- Conduct security audits
- Perform threat and risk assessments
- Identify area's of non-compliance
- Assess and review proposed changes and architectural documentation
- Mitigate risk by consulting and proposing solutions that are compliant to the client's security controls and standards
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Demonstrated experience conducting security audits and assessments across Azure, AWS or GCP environments
- Well versed with NIST and MITRE ATT$CK frameworks
- In depth technical knowledge across cloud based architecture
- Comfortable with containerisation, serverless architecture, DevOps and best practices