Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Cyber Security Change Lead to join us on an initial 6 month rolling contract, augmenting digital client’s project on-site in Melbourne.
In this dynamic role lead and execute end-to-end organizational change management, training and awareness plans related to the cybersecurity delivery.
Your day at NTT
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to drive cultural, behavioural and process changes across IT and business projects and operational activities
- Coordinate with cybersecurity Delivery Lead to meet specific organizational change management needs for initiatives including stakeholder and business impact analysis, process documentation, operational handovers
- Manage development of effective internal written material and assist in the communication of messages to senior leadership
- Continuously update security awareness products to maintain accuracy, relevance and alignment with changing security threat landscape and risks
- Provide organizational change management guidance and leadership to design and embed security controls and services within the organization
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication capabilities including, advanced skills in all visual communication design formats, including graphics and video for maximum impact, and the ability to simplify complex messages
- Extensive understanding of Information Security systems and processes
- Ability to develop and implement comprehensive multi-channel strategic education plans designed to build awareness, enhance culture and change behaviours
- Experienced across Information Security, demonstrable experience in creating change in practices, in order to add value
- Ability in managing and facilitating change impact, including stakeholder impact assessment sessions, in order to articulate benefits and impact of change