2X Full-stack Developer
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking for a Solid full stack Developer 4 months contract Brisbane CBD , Implement solutions leveraging appropriate backend server technologies including NodeJS, .Net and various database technologies with a focus on SQL Server.
Working at NTT
- Develop solutions as per the guidance of the Core Development Services Leader
- Implement solutions leveraging appropriate backend server technologies including NodeJS, .Net and various database technologies with a focus on SQL Server.
- Test the solutions using the testing framework as specified by the project team.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Proven experience working as a full stack Developer
- Strong working knowledge of SPA frameworks, bonus points for VueJS
- Commercial experience with NodeJS and C# (.Net Core) backend development
- Knowledge and practical experience with a variety of database technologies with a focus on SQL Server
- Commercial experience building APIs in NodeJS and C# (.Net Core)
- Strong OO and functional developer mindset
- Experience with git VC systems such as GitHub
- Strong problem-solving skills / Strong work ethic
- Interest and/or experience with DDD, Microservices, REST
- Ability to think through complex problems and find pragmatic and elegant solutions
- Work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum based)