Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Client Success Manager to join our regional client success team in the ACT. You will assist the end-to-end success of designated client contracts is achieved in line with the Client Success go-to-market services strategy.
Your day at NTT
- Accountable for ensuring a blend of service delivery and sales activities within designated accounts.
- Accountable for the regional services target achievement of in-contract revenue and gross profit in their nominated accounts.
- Execute tactical and measurable contract strategies through an optimised renewal process to minimise churn and maximise in-contract growth.
- Drive activities to demonstrate how to adopt new features/services. Drive increased utilisation of the company’s capabilities in line with the client’s business outcomes requirements.
- Work with your sales colleagues to ensure that account plans are continuously updated on the respective DD systems and effectively executed to deliver the in-contract growth required whilst developing the sales pipeline linked to the account plan.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Deep understanding of the service delivery function.
- Demonstrated high proficiency in services operations and experience within a services solutions / sales environment.
- Proven sales and client engagement experience with deep commercial as well as contractual negotiation skills.
- Experience in pre sales and up selling activities.
- Good understanding of competitor landscape, their service offerings and industry best practice.