Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
The Project Manager/Scrum Master guides and coaches the organisation and team in the use of scrum / agile practices and Project Management. Championing delivery success and operationalizing underlying processes to make development teams hum effectively.
Your day at NTT
- Manage key technical programs, tracking and communicating commitments, dependencies and risks.
- Champion delivery success throughout the team and champion the early delivery of incremental benefits and ensure deliverables from team will form an integrated program solution.
- Collaboratively identify and synchronize project interdependencies across multiple teams.
- Ensure the program benefits remain viable throughout the program, communicating status and date changes and actively manage dependencies.
- Assist product teams in making realistic commitments whilst communicating with business stakeholders.
- Run cross-functional programs and projects.
- Coordinate and track leadership team projects and quarterly goals and assist in defining and maintaining accurate goals and metrics for success.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience as Project Manager and/or Scrum Master, ideally from a Consultative background
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Scrum, eXtreme Programming (XP) etc.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- Broad knowledge of software industry and technology trends.
- Ability to co-ordinate large teams with cross-functional dependencies.
- Proactive and organised with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment providing consistent, high-quality output.