Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking BI DEVELOPER to join us on an initial 6 months contract, augmenting Financial client’s project on-site in Sydney CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Developing and maintaining solutions and artefacts across the Microsoft BI stack.
- Providing expertise and design guidance to the support team developing reports and analytics products.
- Working with SME/BA’s and report developers to ensure consistent and quality analytic product outputs.
- Addressing issues raised by report developers or business end-users.
- Review business requirements and provide feedback and guidance on data requirements for cube and database development.
- Review performance and scalability of cubes and SQL Server databases, highlighting areas of improvement to the team and management.
- Be part of the end – end lifecycle of small – large pieces of work, working as part of a Product team (analysis, technical design, effort estimations, delivery, maintenance)
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience as a BI Developer (SSAS (Tabular)/SSIS)
- Experience with SQL Server, DAX and MDX
- Demonstrable experience working on multiple data-focused projects with contribution towards delivery of the project outcomes.
- Outstanding technical knowledge of integrating BI Solutions in a data warehousing environment.
- Experience with technical data concepts such as data warehousing techniques, ETL development, standard data structures and presentation tools.
- Detailed understanding of BI and data concepts and patterns.