In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Information Security Manager join our highly successful Managed Services Team, based in the heart of Sydney's CBD. You will responsible for acting as a trusted advisor to the CIO/ Security team of a major client in the financial/banking sector.
Your day at NTT
- Work business to understand the information security requirements in line with the service design and operation, industry best practice, service level requirements and operational best practice for information security management (ISM).
- Assist with the review of service level and business requirements to develop service methodologies and an information security policy, which define security controls relevant to the service and operational requirements.
- Manage the prevention and resolution of security breaches and ensure that the required incident and problem management processes are initiated to ensure compliance to ISM policy.
- Perform incident and problem management reports to identify potential security weaknesses and perform an impact and risk analysis, developing recommendations for highlighted risks, ensuring that these risks and solutions are presented to the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that continuous service improvements are documented in service design and that the required security plan is developed and reviewed.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience in Information Security Management in large complex environments.
- Sound experience in driving improvement across client environments.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience, with the ability to present to technical and non-technical.
- Previous experience managing a team of architects, is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Previous experience in the banking/financial industry would be beneficial, but not essential.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.