Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Datacentre & Cloud Solutions Architect to join our highly successful and cutting edge DCS Practice.
You will get the opportunity to be a trusted advisor to our clients and internal solutions team. As a Solution Architect you will have responsibility for solution design and supporting business development. The Datacentre & Cloud Solutions Architect provides technical expertise in analysing client requirements, in conjunction with the client’s current datacentre and multi cloud capabilities and ensuring technical solutions will accomplish the client's objectives.
Your day at NTT
- Provide support to the sales, bid and account management process as well as assisting with technical business development in a customer facing, C-Level environment
- Gather and analyse customer requirements
- Interact and involve vendors where required to form a solution
- Define and design scope of works
- Provide high level architecture across "Datacentre Domains" to support responses to RFI's and RFP's
- Compare and contrast solutions, options and costings across multiple vendors
- Create go to market products and assessment services for hybrid cloud solutions
What would make you a good fit for this role?
This position will require you to have a deep technical knowledge across:
• Data Centre Infrastructure (Storage, Compute and Virtualisation, Public Cloud (Azure, AWS and GCP) & Hybrid / Multi Cloud
• Deep and broad knowledge across backup, storage, disaster recovery and migration / consolidation strategies Converged and Hyper Converged InfrastructureA good mix of Technologies that include:
• NetApp Storage and Cloud OnTap
• Dell EMC Storage
• Converged and Hyper Converged Architecture
• Referenced architecture’s such as FlexPod, vBlock & FlashStack
• Cisco UCS
• Dell VX-Rail
• HPE Synergy
• VMware VCF
• Microsoft Azure
• Google Cloud Platform
• Amazon Web Services