Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an E2E Technical Lead to join us on an initial 12 Month Fixed Term contract, augmenting on one of our largest client’s project on-site in NSW.
The Technical lead will be a combination of an architect and a hands on technical lead, responsible for the ratifications of solution contexts, HLD and LLDs.
The successful candidate will have strong experience across a number of technologies but more importantly with Microsoft, VMware and Hyperconvered.
The role is 100% project delivery focused and experience is required directing and influencing project teams in conjunction with a Project Manager/Director in a large enterprises.
Your day at NTT
- Work with the architects and drive technical decisions
- Bridge the gap between architecture and our SME teams
- Support the SME teams during delivery (High level designs, detailed designs, build and test issues)
- Challenge the architects when required, drive technical outcomes
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong Architecture experience coupled with hands on HLD and LLD experience
- Database architecture/rollouts (Microsoft and Oracle)
- Virtual Infrastructure Architecture (VMWare)
- Consolidated or HyperCoverged (HCI) on premise Infrastructure implementations such as Cisco UCS or Dell VxRail (or similar)
- IP Networking
- IT Security
- Data Centre Operations
- Enterprise Applications
- Experience with Migration/Transformation Projects/Programmes, specifically;
- Cloud Migrations
- DataCenter Migrations
- Database Migrations