Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to join our Finance Team. This resource will be engaged on an initial 6-month Fixed Term contract with scope to extend.
Your day at NTT
- Financial accounting and month end/year end processes including journals and balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis
- Assist with the preparation and review of statutory accounts and financial statements
- Assist with the audit processes and liaise with with external auditors as required
- Assist with budget preparation
- Compliance and Regulatory reporting
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- CA/CPA qualified
- Senior level experience in an accounting role and a strong business acumen
- Strong technical accounting skills and knowledge of Australian Accounting Standards
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work with various internal and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives
- Experience with SAP will be well regarded