Project Manager / Co-ordinator
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Implementation Project Manager / Co-ordinator 8 months Sydney high-level implementation plan that describes the scope, process, milestones, risks/issues etc for each implementation release and data updates.
Working at NTT
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Prepare, maintain and review the implementation plan and activities including working through the dependencies for each activity.
- Identify all resources across both external and internal organisations that need to be involved in each implementation.
- Work with Internal , external participants, vendors and business/technical teams to confirm all activities are incorporated and determine the appropriate timing and responsibility of each activity.
- Drive, co-ordinate and monitor, external participants, vendors and business/technical teams the end-to-end implementation of all activities for the project.
- Develop a backout and/or contingency plan for key implementation activities (and where necessary organise to test these activities).
- Develop, maintain and monitor the key risks of the implementation along with mitigations to manage these.
- Manage and assist in any resolution of issues that arise for the implementation activities.
- Proven experince as a Project Manager / Co-ordinator across large implementation projects (Enegry , Goverment)
- Demonstrated experience in co-ordinating people, working with external providers and internal diverse teams.
- Extensive experience managing complex implementation releases within large enterprises, preferably in Information Technology.
- Experience and understanding of project management processes and methodologies.
- Proven leadership and management skills in a technology change environment
- Superior stakeholder management and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes in an organisation with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities in a changing environment
- Demonstrated analytical thinking ability to be able to solve issues effectively and quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex concepts and understand intricacies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.