Senior Business Analyst
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Senior Business Analyst 8 months engagement Sydney CBD with solid testing experience, work from home to support the 5MS project.
Working at NTT
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Business Requirements Document - establish a common understanding of the objectives, business requirements and success criteria for the 5MS project and to consolidate the information known at this time about the related business processes.
- Business Requirements Traceability Matrix - Create and maintain a requirements traceability matrix
- Process Maps - Development of Process Maps as-is and to-be (in MS Visio), documenting roles/responsibilities (swim lanes) and system steps.
- Functional Solution - Work with the technical teams and produce the Functional Solution Design Documentation (which could cross multiple systems), based on the business requirements. The solution must be a viable process and functional solution.
- Solution Clarification - Work with the technical teams, vendors and business team to clarify and resolve solution issues.
- Data Cleansing - Identify and assist the business team with data cleansing activities.
- Procedures - Assist and input into the business team with development of procedures.
- Testing Scenarios/Cases - Create practical testing scenarios (using the standard test tool) and define supporting data that trace back to the requirements traceability matrix
- Implementation Plan - Development of an implementation plan to support the cutover to a live production environment
- Proven experince as a Senior Business Analyst across Goverment and Energy industry
- Demonstrated ability to create solution design documents to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a conduit between the business and IT technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to reconcile conflicts, translate high-level information into formative detail and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the impact of business requirements on existing business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to take requirements and convert them to test scenarios.
- Demonstrated ability to test.
- Ability to develop test cases based on business requirements.
- Ability to assist the business with data cleansing activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability.
- Preferred experience in working in a project environment.
- Experience in the energy industry.