Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Test Analyst to join our cutting edge business unit within NTT Digital.
A rare opportunity to join our award-winning team on a perm basis, you will get the opportunity to work with one of our key Finanical Services Clients on a huge Data Migration project as well as other end clients and Digital projects.
Your day at NTT
- Data Migration project - writing and executing Test Scripts
- Manual Testing
- Test Plan / Strategy, Write Test Case and Execute, Log defects in ALM and Write Test Completion / Closure Reports
- SQL testing and SQL scripts
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven Experience as a Test Analyst having testing experience with Large data migration program
- Strong experience with either Functional or Data Migration Testing
- Previous experience working in Superannuation, Banking or Finanace
- Proven experience working extensively with SQL
- Strong ability to conduct SQL data extraction to SQL script