Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Business Analyst to join on a 3 month contract. We are looking for business analysts with application delivery experience, delivered in Agile Scrum. They should have good comms and have worked in complex enterprise organisations. Vic Gov experience is preferred.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Minimum years of experience in Agile delivery as a "senior/lead" business/functional Analyst delivering proven system solutions.
- Candidate must be 'hands-on' in terms of working autonomously and owning assignments through to delivery.
- Extensive experience with documenting business requirements and functional design through user stories, wireframes, screen mock ups, etc
- Experience with negotiating with senior stakeholder, users, technical staff and product owners to achieve desired outcomes.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to:
a. Lead workshops and work directly with solution stakeholders
b. Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and provide leadership in your area of expertise
- Negotiate, and resolve problem, challenging opinions where necessary to achieve quality solutions.
- Experience in designing business process maps.
- Experience in showcasing of system solution and assisting with User Acceptance Testing.
- Prior experience in working with government organisations.
- Experience in System integration specifications.