Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Business Analyst to join on a 3 month contract. The role will be a business facing one, working on strategic pieces of work and less about delivery. The candidate will be capturing high level requirements, evaluating options, writing options papers, providing high level estimations, and having input into solutioning. This role will need someone with exceptional communication skills, that can talk to and present to senior directors. Experience delivering BI and reporting/analytics plus finance and financial systems experience is also required.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience as a business Analyst delivering proven system solutions using agile (preferred) or waterfall methodologies.
- Strategic business analyst who is able to think outside the square and can contribute strategic value, determining options, providing SWOT analysis and conclusions, to the broader team, to solve business problems, i.e. is not just a “post-box” for business requirements.
- Extensive experience with documenting business requirements (e.g. BRD’s, user stories etc..) and functional requirement experience (e.g. wireframes, dash boards and report layouts etc..).
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to:
- Lead workshops and work directly with solution stakeholders
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and provide leadership in your area of expertise
- Experience with negotiating with business users, technical staff and product owners to achieve desired outcomes
- Negotiate, and resolve problems, challenging opinions where appropriate and resolving conflicting business opinions where necessary to achieve quality solutions
- Extensive experience soliciting business data and reporting requirements that both meet Business operational and analytical reporting needs
- Ability to think strategically and provide support throughout the full analysis lifecycle from current to future state
- Experience in financial systems and / or financial reporting or reconciliations is preferable
- Prior experience in working with government organisations
- Provide input into the determination and justification of business Project Concept Briefs (including options analysis and justified conclusions) and solution cost estimates / Orders of Magnitude
- Knowledge of reporting technology solutions and can visualise the power of data for the business and show them what is possible.