Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a .Net Developer to work within a fast paced dynamic culture that encourages creativity and innovation..
Your day at NTT
- Identify key issues, analyse and make recommendations to address problems
- Assess computing needs, system weaknesses and requirements by consulting with users, technicians, vendors and management
- Work with clients to understand their needs and identify opportunities for value creation
- Develop software solutions to meet customer needs using technologies in-line with current trends and in-line with area of specialisation (eg, React vs Angular or AWS vs Azure)
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in developing complex project solutions using C# .NET 3.5, 4.X and .NET Core.
- Experience in SQL Server development experience, including performance analysis, tuning and troubleshooting.
- Experience in front-end web development using Angular, HTML 5, CSS3 and TypeScript.
- Experience in developing REST APIs, Azure Functions and Microservices.
- Solid experience with Azure cloud technologies such as Azure Active Directory, Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services
- Experience in Azure DevOps / Visual studio.
- Experience creating unit tests using appropriate backend and frontend frameworks (MS Test, VS Unit Test Framework, Jasmine etc).
- Experience working as part of a Scrum Agile team.
- Experience in technical leadership experience and dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven working experience with Scrum teams