Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Non functional Test Analyst/Lead to join us on an initial 10 month contract, augmenting a gov client’s project on-site in Sydney City.
Your day at NTT
- Work with Technical teams to identify all tests
- Work with and coordinate vendors to perform testing as per plans
- Assess the "as-is"
- Perform Non-functional testing on infrastructure platforms: F5, web, application and database (SQL Cluster) tiers, at component level as well as whole systems.
- Perform end to end infrastructure testing, failover testing
- Review non-functional requirements and designs
- Develop test plans, strategies
- Develop test case designs
- Execute test cases
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experienced Infrastructure related Test Lead
- Create all test related documentation, e.g. Test plan, test cases etc.
- Conduct performance, load and non-functional testing to ensure the Infrastructure HA and DR components are functional
- Write automation scripts where required to simulate load and stress scenarios
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to coordinate penetration testing and DDOS assessments