Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Program Test Manager to join us on an initial 10 month contract, augmenting a government client’s project on-site in Sydney.
Your day at NTT / What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Implementing test strategy and delivering best practice initiatives
- Responsible for quality, test execution and delivery in each test stream within the programme
- Refine the AGILE capability of testing within the program using existing tools and techniques
- Testing resources, estimations, environments, schedules, data, triage handling across the program and in conjunction with the BAU teams to ensure smooth transition from the program to the ongoing support team
- Embed test automation into the program practices for efficiency and time/cost savings where appropriate with a long term view on delivery
- Maintaining budget targets and forecasting
- Ensure that testing coverage and documentation is sufficient across the program of work to deliver a highly quality solution