Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an Automation Test Analyst in C# and .Net framework . This will be for a digital application project (.Net and Power BI).
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in developing test automation framework in an agile project environment.
- Experience in preparation of test scripts, test data and perform test execution using testing tools.
- Experience in testing tools that includes but not limited to – Selenium, MS Test, Browser stack, Protractor for Angular JS.
- Experience in developing test scripts using C#, .Net.
- Experience in establishing CI/CD pipeline for test automation.
- Experience in Virtual Machine (VM) set-up using Selenium grid for test execution.
- Prepare and maintain test artefacts related to automation.
- Experience in agile projects and active participation in agile ceremonies.
- Prepare and maintain test artefacts related to testing.
- Support Business for User Acceptance Testing and Production Verification Testing.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Proven track record in working collaboratively in a team.