Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an Agile Business Analyst to join us on a 5 month contract
Your day at NTT
- Translate conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Ability to write clear and concise User stories calling out dependencies and assumptions
- Analyse and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Assist with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options and communicating this back to the business stakeholders.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven Scrum Master experience
- Proven system solution analytical experience.
- Effective management of scrum and scope containment.
- Proven experience in Agile delivery as a business/functional Analyst.
- Proven experience under the Agile SCRUM methodology, including the running of sprint planning, review and retrospective sessions, controlling scope changes, liaising with various stakeholders (especially Product Owners) on their attendance and commitment to projects
- Must have the ability to motivate and facilitate delivery from Agile teams as a servant leader.
- Experience with tools to manage Kanban boards, backlogs and reporting.
- Experience with Azure Devops.
- Exposure or experience with Scaled Agile methodology is desirable
- Experience with negotiating with users, technical staff and product owners to achieve desired outcomes.
- Extensive experience with documenting business requirements and functional design through user stories, wireframes, screen mock ups, etc
- Experience in designing business process maps.
- Experience in data analysis and advanced excel and SQL capabilities.
- Experience in System integration specifications.
- Experience in showcasing of system solution and assisting with User Acceptance Testing.
- Prior experience in working with government organisations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to:
- a. Lead workshops and work directly with solution stakeholders
- b. Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and provide leadership in your area of expertise
- c. Negotiate, and resolve problem, challenging opinions where necessary to achieve desired outcomes and quality solutions