In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
The Director of Security is the primary point of contact between the client’s security function and the NTT Managed Service community and is responsible for assuring the delivery of NTT services to the agreed security standard and helping clients adopt additional security capability to enhance the client’s security posture. This position from a client's perspective is seen as the CISO of the managed service delivery organisation.
Working at NTT
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Provide line management and mentorship of a team of Information Security Managers and Information Security Analysts who manage client security relationships;
- Function as an internal consulting resource on information security incidents and issues;
- Commission ongoing reviews and analysis of internal and external security risks/vulnerabilities, and develop/implement cost effective, proactive risk mitigation programs;
- Mitigate client vulnerabilities and reduce attack surface vectors identified through regular security reviews and controls implementation in line with internal standards and client contracts;
- Provide technical leadership on security initiatives. Provide leadership and direction for the Managed Services Delivery community embedded and distributed throughout the organisation;
- Contribute to a culture of secure by design and create a compelling security vision and strategy for the Managed Service Delivery organisation;
- Provide strategic security oversight and risk guidance for projects and products, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls and solutions;
- Lead cross-functional teams in implementing Information Security initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with applicable data security laws, regulations and client policies;
- Deploy a risk management process approach across client and internal environments and proactively manage the mitigation of risk across the business;
- Collaborate with other members of the Managed Service leadership team to establish appropriate such confidentiality, integrity and availability initiatives; and
- Orchestrate and harmonise security-related business process standardisation, normalisation, documentation, and continuous improvement across services.
- CISSP, SABSA, TOGAF Certifications is highly desired
- Highly developed technical capability across a broad range of Security products/solutions and able to map business needs to technology solutions.
- Solid understanding of security practices in a cloud (public/private) world;
- Solid understanding of information technology and Information Security risks and preventative controls and security operational processes and controls;
- Attuned to security news, trends, risks, and events and be able to understand vulnerabilities and exploit code sufficiently to understand security implications and assess their impacts. Ability to remain relevant in security threats, countermeasures, security tools, and network technologies;
- Able to demonstrate the aptitude for client experience orientation; focusing on positive business, service and sales outcomes of the client relationship;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and ability to build strong relationships across the business
- Demonstrate and articulate that you are a persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of the senior management team and who is able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical internal and client staff;
- Demonstrated background in Incident management and problem-solving skills to support the Managed Service Delivery community in security incident situations. Resourceful and confident in order to handle pressure in critical situations, ensuring that the client (internal and external) requirements are met;